3215 TPF Console Interface
Luminex's 3215 TPF Console Interface leverages Luminex's established PCI channel interface designs based on over ten years of proven success in high performance mainframe interface products.
3215 TPF is a 64-bit, PCI-X 3215 Console Interface card that offers a cost-effective alternative to the IBM 9663 card, delivering maximum reliability and scalability demanded by mission critical data. With up to ESCON transfer rates of 17 Megabytes of RAM, the 3215 TPF Console Interface supplies high speed connections required by leading mainframe data centers.
Developed for Transaction Processing Facility TPF V 4.1 and zTPF V1.1, the 3215 TPF Console Interface was tested by Luminex and IBM for use with IBM's TPF Operations Server Version 1, Release 2 software. In addition, the 3215 TPF Console Interface has been designed to work seamlessly with all new server configurations.
- 3215 TPF Console Interface (77 KB)
Features at a Glance
- Half-size PCI form factor
- Full 64-bit PCI compliant
- Works in 66MHz, 100 MHz and 132 MHz PCI-X slots
- Supports ESCON transfer rates of 17 MB/second
- Up to 4 MB of RAM
- Physical: 6.875" x 4.20"
- Operating Temperature: 5-45º (ambient)
- Operating Humidity: 10-90% (non-condensing)
- Power Consumption: Less than 25 watts
World Class Customer Support
- One year product maintenance and support warranty
- Quality post-warranty support programs